Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 30. Juni 2015

Work in Valencia

Hello,
yesterday I started to work at SAIDI Valencia. At first I got presented to everybody. After this the General Manager showed me the company and explained the function of the different departments.
There are five divisions:
The Warehouse, which includes two halls and is divided into projects and daily process.



The "university" is a large room for training courses and meetings.



The service-center modifies or produce few small parts. For example assembling of actuators and manufacturing of mounting kits.



Today I worked at "outsourcing", they prepare offers and documents for the purchase. For the offers it is important that the costumer gets the right product and this is the reason why you have to check the inquiry. For example the application about temperature and working pressure where the valve will be installed. You read a lot of lists before you have the experience to know.

About export/ import I will tell in my next blog, because I will work there tomorrow.

I have to thank the team of Valencia too, for supporting me and beeing so friendly.

Saludos
Nils

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen