Seitenaufrufe

Dienstag, 23. Juni 2015

Start in die 2. Woche

Hello,
on Sunday I enjoyed the sun during a city tour. You people in Germany won't believe everyone on the bus was looking for a place in the shade and at the downtown you see one footpath crowded and one empty, all are looking for the shade. It was really interesting to hear about the history of sights, which I saw before by feet.


My second week started with Mencía at the accounting department. She showed me some analyses about the sales and purchase of SAIDI.
Today I stood again with Julián at the marketing department. We translated a Spanish catalogue into English. Funny that I understood some vocabulary from both :)
Tomorrow it will be the last time to work with Julián. So I can just say "muchas gracias" for his help and everything he shows to me! Ahora Julián va a disfrutar y relajarse en sus vacaciones despues del duro entrenamiento con el chico aleman. 

I will write my next blog at the weekend from a special place ---- be surprised!!

Saludos 
Nils

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen