Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 20. Juni 2015

First weekend

Hello,
on Thursday I got new experience in the marketing departement.
We worked on the internet page of KLINGER Mexico and SAIDI.
 My colleague explained to me how it works and we have done an update.
Friday I tried to support the sales department by handling a claim with Germany.
I helped with my German language what is still much better than English
and extremely better than Spanish. I am working on both!
Again I can only say "gracias" to the people of SAIDI for beeing so friendly.
During the weekend I will explore the city Madrid and try to survive by 35°C.

For example at the pool of my hotel.


Saludos 
Nils 

1 Kommentar:

  1. Allein der Hintergrund Ihres Blogs sieht schon sehr heiß aus! Hoffentlich haben Sie das Wochenende überlebt!

    AntwortenLöschen