Seitenaufrufe

Samstag, 4. Juli 2015

The way to my last weekend

Hello,
on my last day in Valencia I worked at "Export/ Import" department. They have for example to look, who has to pay the transport costs. This is not to be neglected, because it is sometimes high and you have to think that it adds to a high number.
The Incoterms, which are mentioned in the contract, decide this. All documents of the transport, for example the bill, have to be transfered to the system.

Now this great adventure and absolutely interesting part of my internship has come to an end. It was a pleasure to meet a great and friendly group at SAIDI Valencia.

At the evening I took the train back to Madrid. Later I met with Mencía and Julián. We celebrated a typical Spanish dinner and visited wonderful places at night.
No clubs and all without alcohol! But great!



The next morning I stood at Madrid again with the team of project management. This time we created formulas for excel and updated old lists. The work with excel is usually one of my favor so that I could help them, when somebody could translate the Spanish formula.

Yesterday Mencía showed me how to transfer bills to the system. After a few examples I have done them on my own. I learned that it is absolute important to bring all things into the system. You can for example calculate the order or can reconstruct what was about an order.

Today I was in the city again, because there are "Rebajas", what means that all articles are reduced. After this I recognized that this was a long week and had to take a great extra break.

On Monday starts the last week and I am a bit sad, even if the weather is nearly the same at home.

Saludos
Nils

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen