Seitenaufrufe

Sonntag, 28. Juni 2015

The surprise

Hello,
my last day with Julián was to link article numbers in the software system to the explanations about the parts. This helps all employees in sales department. We also made an announcement in the company about a new colleague. This is something other company's should also think about.

Thursday I got a first overview about product division. All three product managers explained their main focus and daily business to me although they had not much time. A special thanks for that.
Later I had the pleasure to help a young lady in writing an offer to a customer. This must be done in English, but she can only speak Spanish, so we worked perfectly together. We solved this issue great!

To resume, I got a lot of training at SAIDI Madrid. Now it is up to me to help the company with that little knowledge and therefore they had the idea to send me to Valencia. Here is a much bigger office of SAIDI with closer contact to the customers and more products. I will tell you about this experience early next week.

Friday was travel day by train and check-in in a new hotel.



Yesterday I learned much about Valencia by two bus trips one history and another mediterranean.



Today I enjoyed the nice weather at the beautiful beach.



I am looking forward to the coming impressions on Monday and would like to thank the whole team of SAIDI for this opportunity.

Saludos
Nils

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen