Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 8. Juli 2015

My last week

Hello,
I enjoyedy my last free day in Madrid  by fantastic weather, at the pool. Thinking about the last four incredible weeks.

At the beginning of my last week I got the chance to start with my presentation, about the four weeks in Madrid. That was really good, because of some points I could ask the employees.

On Tuesday I had the chance to take part in a meeting with the German company "KLINGER Convey". SAIDI checked if this company is suitable for a big contract that will come at the end of this year for new solar plants. Klinger Convey presented a new butterfly valve. I could learn a lot of technical vocabularies.


Today I stayed in the finance department with Olga. She is a student and nearly the same age like me. We archived the bills from the last day. It is the same way like in Germany, they have folders from A to Z and the customers in the folders are sorted by alphabet too. Later we distributed the post. Also not so complicated parts of the work can make fun and are interesting when you do it in a foreign language with a colleague.

Tomorrow is my last day at SAIDI. It was a very great time and I will remind it very positive. Again I can just thank the whole team of SAIDI for their support and the chance for this great experience. Muchas Gracias.

Saludos
Nils

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen