Seitenaufrufe

Mittwoch, 17. Juni 2015

At Work

Hello,
I presented my Google-Blog to the employees and they got the absolute great idea that I can write down my experiences every day or latest every second and in english, so they can read it too.
They are really helpful try to teach me in the office and allways want to support me.
On Tuesday SAIDI the company belonging to the Klinger group handling mainly valves and sealing got a visit from a supplier of the US so I took part of a presentation. This was very interesting for me. I learned a lot about valves and their application.
Today I got first experience of the dispatch area. It was interesting what you all have to take care about when you want to send some goods to a customer in another country. Many documents have to be prepared and given to relevant offices and special taxes and dues have to be paid.
By the way here are 29° C and our friends in Madrid feel a little bit cold, they wait for summer.


Julián, Mencía, Me 
Saludos
Nils

                                                                     

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen